Dave Rumson – email@example.com – 860-256-5658
- 26 years Sales/Marketing Management experience of Slitting, Un-wind/Rewind and Roll/Shaft Handling Equipment.
- 20+ years experience in developing and conducting technical presentations for CEMA (Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association), AIMCAL (Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators) Slitting and Rewinding bi-annual nationwide public seminars and TAPPI (Technical Association for the Pulp and Paper Industries).
- 12+ years experience developing and conducting nationwide employer sponsored public and private Crush Cutting, Shear and Razor Slitting Theory seminars.
- Winner of the 2008 Matteucci Technical Excellence Award for Best Paper/Presentation at the 2008 AIMCAL Fall Technical Conference, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Co-chairman of AIMCAL’s AWEB-06 & 08 Conferences presenting innovative web converting technologies for the paper, film, foil, nonwovens, coating and laminating industries. Presenter AWEB-2010 Conference.
- Technical copywriter, editor, publisher and videographer of complex product operations and equipment training procedures.
- Author of numerous technical papers relating to web cutting operations and techniques.
- Principle contributor of automatic slitting system sales for Dienes USA.
- 20+ years experience in domestic and international sales of capital equipment.
- Slitting issue analysis and recommendations. Project Communications Management for commercial and production activities post Slitting System purchase order.
- Program Director/Instructor for Interaction Management, a supervisor/employee relations training programs.
- Editor and developer of Dienes Corporation’s Shear and Crush Cutting Guide Books.